This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
As a parent I am worried about my daughter's facebook account. Is there any way to know about whole content?
05-09-2014, 11:56 PM
As a parent I am worried about my daughter's facebook account. Is there any way to know about whole content?
of my daughte's private account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 12:04 AM

A keylogger would help. Check the link for details.

Ads

05-10-2014, 12:08 AM

I think you should leave your daughter's Facebook account alone. Kids need some privacy and if you get caught poking around in her private life and she finds out she will never trust you again.

05-10-2014, 12:20 AM

Sit down and have a talk with her, and convince her to add you. You will then be able to see anything she posts, while allowing for her to hav ea facebook.
05-10-2014, 12:35 AM

Socil media has great impacts in our live and relationship positively or negatively. As a parent I ever feel woried bout what are the content of my children's social media. Since I found an interesting article about the easy , cheap and simple way to know private account other people, I tried to used it to hack my children's social media. Now I don't have any worried about what would they do, because I could monitor them. Great job of hack facebook service provider.
05-10-2014, 12:47 AM

Your kid needs privacy not a worrying mother that constantly watches over her