This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't my friends talk to me anymore?
05-10-2014, 02:41 AM
Why don't my friends talk to me anymore?
I feel like my friends don't need me anymore. I am a senior and they are all juniors. I'm studying abroad this semester and I've gotten a taste of being separated from them after graduation. So far it sucks because they never text me or talk to me on Facebook. I am usually the first person to initiate a conversation and sometimes they will just drop a conversation and not respond ever. None of them even remember my birthday last week! Are my friendships doomed? Do they just not care anymore to keep the friendship going? Or do they think the friendship is low maintenance? If it's the latter, the should I try not texting for a month and see if they'll try to contact me? Or will I risk losing the friendship for good?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 02:44 AM

I hate to break the news to you;

yes, you no longer entertain them. On the bright side, you know who their true self

Ads

05-10-2014, 02:58 AM

I agree with Apple, you are no longer entertaining them. So in order to entertain them you should: tape yourself jumping around your house acting like a gorilla and stuffing your face with bananas. Send this to them and I&#x27;m sure they&#x27;ll be entertained. Actually, send it to your whole school or their whole school(whichever)-let them ALL be entertained.