This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have the same number as someone else?
05-10-2014, 02:51 AM
Do I have the same number as someone else?
Well today I started receiving random messages from people that I didn't know at all. One message in particular said "This is Cynthia." so out of curiosity I replied to it and asked who they think they are texting, I explained that whoever they are trying to text isn't me. She responded and said that some girl who wanted to fight her gave her my number(she typed it out). Now you probably think that some scared girl gave her a fake number, but this is only 1 out of 5 random numbers that texted me today, so obviously I'm receiving some girl's text messages. I have an iPhone 4. Anyways, she gave me the girl's Instagram account name, where, from all the bathroom mirror "selfies", I can tell she doesn't have an iPhone, so she isn't under my iCloud account. She has bathroom mirror "selfies" as recent as 2 days ago to 3 months ago, with the same non-iPhone so I don't think it's likely she just got a new number or something. I'm really lost, I started getting these messages at about 12 PM and the girls looks like she's about 16, so one would assume she was in school and not getting her number switched. This shit is really confusing me and now I'm scared to send out and text messages to my friends for the possible fact that she might be receiving my texts too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 03:00 AM

Contact your provider.

Ads

05-10-2014, 03:11 AM

Unless your phone was stolen a long time ago and 'cloned' can't have 2 phones with same number. Call yourself and see it rings. Somebody just got your digits instead of hers...