This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My leopard gecko is huge?
05-10-2014, 03:09 AM
My leopard gecko is huge?
So when I got her, she was a normal sized baby. I had bought her from the pet store for my other gecko to have company. Well she was normal sized for a long time, matching up with my other gecko. I recently looked into the tank (after not looking for about 2 weeks) and she is HUGE. What do I do?!?!?! I just bought them crickets and they are already down to 4 out of 50. I'm literally having a panic attack. MY mother would always say they were big but I didn't think anything of it. If I need to sell her, where would I do it? What do I do?! D:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 03:23 AM

Calm calm calm!! ^_^ My blue tongues also got HUGE so i'm saving up for a larger tank.
You can keep her.... because if you got HUGE one day, your mum would still love you!! ^_^

Or you can sell her to friends or you can always take it back to the pet shop.
You can feed them other things apart from crickets if you're worried about the cost. Crickets are also very easy to breed.

If you can't afford a larger tank you can find cheap ones on Gumtree, Ebay, local dump/recycling centres and if you ask around at friends and on Facebook, i think you'll be surprised at how many of your friends & their families have tanks they want rid of.

Hope this helps! All the best for your big gecko!! ^_^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply