This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you deal with a psychopath stalker?
05-10-2014, 07:01 AM
how do you deal with a psychopath stalker?
hi,

im an adult female and i have a stalker whos obsessed with me for the last 3 yrs.

hes been spying on me and hacked my computer and bugged my phone lines and listens to my calls. he gathered alot of personal informaiton about me and broke into my social media accounts and facebook

hes been contacting me online for yrs pretending to be other people to get me to talk to him and then confuse me by making me think its other people and he blocked his ip adress so i cant trace it

he follows me to chat rooms even when i change my name and password and i told him i dont want to talk to him anymore so he is going crazy and threatening to kill me or hire someone to kill me and he blames me for alot of stuff. he told me he cant be happy without me etc

he says he is going to do revenge at me

i also have a disability. i have aspergers disorder so i dont know how to deal with this

and i also have physical disabilities. i dont have any carataker making sure im ok or to protect me from this man.

he is a psychopath and has no boundaries and dosnt care who he is bothering. he also is delusional and imagines things about me

is there any way to get him to leave me alone and stop being obsessed with me or planning revenge campaigns against me? he has been doing smear campaigns against me for years because i said i wouldnt send him photos of me or meet him

how do i get him to not be interested in me and to focus on other stuff and not seek revenge at me for delusional things he imagines.
? im socially awkward and introverted and never been on a date so i dont know how to socialize to men so i didnt know what he is doing is not normal

i dont know if men are as weird as this but what in his mind makes him think its a good idea to follow me on the internet/hack and spy on my computer activity/spy on my personal information and threaten to get revenge at me for stuff he accuses me of in his imagination?

i know he is doing these things on purpose.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 07:15 AM

You should contact the police.

Ads

05-10-2014, 07:24 AM

Contact a lawyer. Tell the lawyer what's been going on and he may be able to hire a private detective to find the person. He can also contact the police and help you file a complaint about the person. Save every message you've ever gotten from the person. Give it to the lawyer.
05-10-2014, 07:30 AM

Kill them before they kill you
05-10-2014, 07:40 AM

Contact the police immediately.