This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had to make a new FB account due to hack?
05-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I had to make a new FB account due to hack?
I had to make a new facebook cause I was hacked. On my old account I have 4 mutual friends with someone and it gives me the option to add her (I know her personally). On my new account, it doesn't give me the option... will this change once we get some mutual friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 12:32 PM

when you did made a new fb account i hope you had changed your password to new one .dont use your old password to your new account .if you planning to keep the ones that you already added as friends from your first timeline profile you can still sent a friend requests to them telling them that you made a new profile and still accept be added as a friends on your mutual friends lists. if you changed the option setting .you will still have some of the mutual friends on your new profile . but dont accept everyone who does have mutual friends that you don really know them in person. some of those people wont accept new friends on their lists. if they only seen she or he has mutual friends on their timelines profiles. you only can sent requests friend the ones that you really know them from school,church,relatives, best friends, closer childhood friends. .dont add strangers. that how some can be so mean to hack others accounts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply