This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who knows a good SEO company to recommend?
05-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Who knows a good SEO company to recommend?
I have some websites and want to out source my SEO to other professional SEO companies. But I have tried some of them, none of them was satisfactory, either too expensive or not offering good result.Does anyone know any good and not expensive SEO company? Thank you so much for the help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 12:51 PM

I am an seo consultant myself and i know how the market is.

I would suggest that you go for an seo which is reasonable in pricing and shows results from time to time.

Stay away from any new seo companies or any seo consultants that guarantee top rankings overnite.

You can also pick a freelancer from a freelance site who has many 10/10 reviews and ratings.

Best of luck !

Regards,
JIMMY THAKKAR

Ads

05-10-2014, 12:56 PM

I agree with Jimmy on this one. You may want to go for a local company too, simply for piece of mind or should you want to actually have a meeting with someone about the sites.
05-10-2014, 01:05 PM

try http://www.webxico.com
05-10-2014, 01:11 PM

Google SEO. The top websites would be good at SEO. See if they offer the services you need.
05-10-2014, 01:25 PM

Just an FYI - you need to keep in consideration the amount of money that you spend on SEO has a great effect on the results you get. If you expect to only pay $100 a month for SEO, don't expect to be on the front page any time soon.

Remember that a good SEO will help you create new content for your site (blog, articles etc.) they will be building links, and marketing your sites through social media. This all takes time, lots of time.

If you don't have a big budget you might want to consider looking up some of the SEO basics yourself. There are a lot of forums out their that offer a lot of valuable information for newcomers.
05-10-2014, 01:38 PM

I do printing for many businesses around the country, so I am constantly dealing with businesses and talking to them about their promotional/marketing efforts. I have heard a lot of positive feedback on one particular company that does amazing work and has gone above expectations when it comes to getting websites ranked. They are legit and my customers have been sticking with these guys for years on end with no thoughts of going elsewhere.

The company is Triangle Direct Media and the guy they deal with is Jeremy
05-10-2014, 01:45 PM

Which country you are from?
05-10-2014, 01:51 PM

I highly recommend using a company that tells you their methodology. A lot of the cheaper foreign companies that do SEO are simply submitting links to self created directories. I have had great success with JCJ Interactive. They are an Austin, Texas firm that services North America. They create valuable content that people actually read. They also do SEO Audits which is an important first step.
05-10-2014, 01:55 PM

you can test IBP software and do profesional SEO by your own.http://ibp.com/