This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i propose her on facebook or after meeting her?
05-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Should i propose her on facebook or after meeting her?
I made friendship with an unknown girl on facebook. Till now we are best friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 03:28 PM

Purpose to someone you met through Facebook that you haven&#x27;t met??? How old are you???

Ads

05-10-2014, 03:34 PM

Well i would suggest u to meet her first... cause proposing is another stage in life... u dont wanna do that abruptly ... so take it slow and sweet =)
05-10-2014, 03:46 PM

Meeting her. Absolutely.

Proposing is a very big thing and it is best done face to face.
There are a lot of emotions involved.
05-10-2014, 03:58 PM

I decided to hang out with a guy I met on Facebook. It was really fun and he was a really sweet and kind guy. It's like he was a different person on Facebook and someone else in real life. And i liked his both versions. The thing is when he messaged me on FB after meeting him in RL he said that he liked me and would want to go on a date with me. I said no. Because we knew each other on a new level now. And Facebook should have been thrown away already but he never said that in real life. So i was disappointed in him and rejected him. And i didn't want to reject him, it just came naturally. It was stupid of him.
Instead he could have asked me to hang out with him once again and then he could ask me out. I'd say YES for sure.
My point is...ASK HER FACE TO FACE!!!
05-10-2014, 04:10 PM

you want to propose to someone you haven't met and your saying you might propose to her on face book.... how old are you 10 ?
05-10-2014, 04:25 PM

Lmao, troll.