This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone hacked my fb account... how?
05-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Someone hacked my fb account... how?
I have a quick question.
How is it possible to hack someones fb account?
When the person does not know your the fb password/nor do you guys share computers.

This happened to me recently, a person hacked my account and was able to see old messages that I had even deleted.

How is that possible?

-Is there some type of software?
Thank you.
I'm not trying to hack anyone.
This happened to me recently and has left me into a lot of trouble.
I did not give this person my password/nor do we live in the same place.
I want an explanation how can one possible do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 06:07 PM

Hahahaha, sounds like you want to hack someone else's FB more like.. And I'll tell you why.. You want to know if there is some magical software that will help you do this (which you wouldnt need to know even if someone hacked your account, as there would be still no way of preventing it from happening again), but more importantly, you want to see someone's old messages that they may have deleted (when this is not even possible!), and you said someone did this to you... Not possible my friend!

If I'm really wrong about the above, then: No, there's no software. They simply find the email address you used for your FB, then try to hack into the email website [e.g Yahoo Mail (By maybe guessing your security question)]. Once in your email they can reset your FB password anytime and hack it.

Ads

05-10-2014, 06:09 PM

All hacking means is that if you know someone's email and password for facebook you can pose as the person on their account see their messages look at their newsfeed post things under their name, or change account settings . Anything you can do on your own account but with theirs. It's a lot less complicated then you think and you need no software
05-10-2014, 06:15 PM

They Probably Made a Guess At your Email And Password Either That or They Used a Key Logger to Get it

As Far as Reading Deleted Messages Goes Not Sure How They Were Able to Do That What They Did Tho is Not Legal Tho Either Way

I Would Suggest Changing your Password