This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with a instagram and girl problem?
05-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Help with a instagram and girl problem?
Ok, so my gf changed her instagram bio to my name, and a girl took a picture of it, then posted it to instagram, then EVERYONE was making jokes, so I said "Fuck you all, (Insert instagram names)" then the person who took the picture was like "(My name) you need to stop being so rude, and just because you curse dosen't make you any more intimidating" So what should I do? should I make a come back or what? I mean their making big jokes about something I find important

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 10:01 PM

Report them and flag the picture. I would have gotten even take pictures of there stuff and post it on you profile. If they get angry and tell you to get rid of it say something like "Now you know how it feels, not so funny huh?" It is really messed up that they did that! Just tell them to stop and warn them(don't tell them what your going to do just yet) if they don't listen tell them "Well I've warned you." and do it. Yeah I know it's cruel but they have to learn somehow show them how it feels. I hope I helped.

Ads

05-10-2014, 10:15 PM

Contact Instagram about the impersonation and the posting pics without permission. Don't respond to the offenders, go to the site owner.

First, make a screencap of the page to prove what they did in case they take it down.