This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start own website?
05-11-2014, 01:40 AM
How to start own website?
I want to start online business but not selling things, I mean.. like posting jobs notifications, natural tips for skin, body, match making like marriage matrimony. So, I want to create my own website.. and earn money.. Pls tell me the process for creating a simple website. First i'll create small & simple website..after i got experience in designing, tools etc.. I'll modify & expand it. It must be in visible in mobile & desktop. Can i earn money by creating a simple website... Pls tell me the process.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 01:47 AM

Get a domain name for your website and thus go for the designing of your website. After that you can promote it online.

Ads

05-11-2014, 01:55 AM

First create domain and try to update on daily basis with high quality contents, and promote on social media websites. Once your blog get good alexa rank and Page rank with domain authority, then swiftly you can earn via advertising and banner through, bu be remember on thing business required more passion.
05-11-2014, 01:59 AM

First decide a domain name for your website and buy it from trusted company online then design your website.

You also earn money from your website online if your site got traffic from search engine like google and bing.
05-11-2014, 02:04 AM

Yes, you can earn money from a simple website .Instantly you can't get result.first you have to create a website then optimize it properly after that you can except earn money.
05-11-2014, 02:09 AM

I run several websites. I bought the domain names from http://www.names.co.uk and then built the website with Serif which needs no coding and is so easy!
05-11-2014, 02:11 AM

Dear Learner, Go to a Domain Buy Website & Buy a Domain, Than You Contact a Web Designer & Web Developer, You Can also this work can You self.
05-11-2014, 02:24 AM

get domain name registered --$10 per year (some places, register.com specials as little as $0.50 ) for quick, use name.com

get hosting --$20 per year

use hosting company free 1 click installers to install Wordpress platform. Install premium theme (some hosts free). http://bypasshost.com

time so far about 1 hour

customiize theme to your desires, and add security, add special function plugins -- most free and add the content that makes your site your creation
05-11-2014, 02:32 AM

Use any cms based script or worldpress is good as it is browser and platform compatibility.
05-11-2014, 02:39 AM

yes, many webmasters and bloggers, myself too, are earning money through websites. You can start a website but you need to promote it effectively through smart marketing tactics to earn money.