This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How i gain more traffic on my web page By doing some SEO Offpage Task?
05-11-2014, 03:16 AM
How i gain more traffic on my web page By doing some SEO Offpage Task?
Hello Friend
I am doing seo Offpage I want to know how my webpage get easily rank on google what i have to do Directories submission, Bookmarking etc. Please Suggest me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 03:27 AM

You need to read Google algorithms.

Ads

05-11-2014, 03:40 AM

Hi,
Organic SEO takes up a lot more time to produce better online traffic. You might have to wait from weeks to months until you acquire the desired website traffic and improve your sales. But the benefit of being patient is still irrefutable.SO doing more SEO off page work and get better ranking in SERP.
05-11-2014, 03:44 AM

I really don't think any software will help you bring traffic to your website. They may help you do certain off-page tasks of getting links or at best submitting your website to directories, but it is you who will have to work hard to achieve traffic and rankings.

Had this is the case, companies who spend millions in online marketing (SEO/SEM) $$$, would just buy the software and beat the competition.

You see SEO/SEM conferences being help every one and then, which is certainly not needed ifa software is doing to get you traffic or results.

Danny sullivan, or Jim Whalen wouldn't be famous. Tongue

It is just pure gimmick to help sell their applications. I'm sure these applications will be very good in what they do, but ultimately its you who will have to work hard to get desired results.

Organic is the way to get to the Top in Google.
05-11-2014, 03:46 AM

Have you done blog commenting on do follow blogs or those blogs that has commentluv/keywordluv plugin? if not, then I suggest you to include this in your everyday seo efforts. Creating backlinks on do follow forum sites can also contribute to make your website ranked on search results. Incase you haven't know, Internet videos are rapidly increasing on the internet as influenced by the rise in popularity of video sites like YouTube. Combined with website search engine optimization, video search optimization services are now being offered to clients all around thr world for them to benefit from this growing phenomena in online video marketing. Almost all small business owners are making use and leveraging the power videos in order to generate increased traffic for their website. To know more about video search engine optimization, you may click the links below.
05-11-2014, 03:57 AM

social media can be perfect choice
05-11-2014, 04:04 AM

Internet marketing takes a multi pronged approach. At the end of the day you need quality content, not just good internet marketing skills. Good strategies are to find bloggers to write about you. It's also helpful if your pages have sharing buttons on them so people will read and share them on social networks. Having a newsletter can help as well as directly contacting clients.
05-11-2014, 04:11 AM

Link building to your site, video or blog. In fact you can do it
for free, yourself - No need to outsource or pay money.

The 'key' is that backlinks have to come from different
IP addresses, otherwise Google will discount the value
of those links.

I found a cool 'free' social backlinking tool that creates
25 unique links a day from 'different', Class C IP addresses.
Good little tool, had gr8 experience with it.
05-11-2014, 04:28 AM

softwares will help you make your work faster but I suggest you have to check what are your limitations on doing link building. You can hire VAs to help you do this. Check google algorithms and other articles about seo suggestions.
05-11-2014, 04:41 AM

Hi,

Although organic SEO take some time to rank but still it is the beat way to start with.
Start with directory submission.article submission.press release, social book marking, blog comment etc.