This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can u play videos without internet connection?
05-11-2014, 05:19 AM
Can u play videos without internet connection?
i wanna download videos to my computer, and play them without a internet connection. Someone said that i can download videos and play them offline, but i cannot play them without internet connection, but if i play them offline isn't that the same as playing them with no internet connection?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 05:29 AM

Use torrents for movies Tongue and when they are downloaded you can watch them offline
You could aswell use online websites with movies, wait for the video to buffer and then watch it offline when its totally buffered but that means you have to keep that tab up with the movie on until you watch it so you cant even turn your computer/laptop off Tongue

Ads

05-11-2014, 05:45 AM

Videos don't need an internet connection if they're already on your computer.
If you want to download them, you'll need an internet connection.
05-11-2014, 05:54 AM

OOH no problem.. it's easy, so to download any type of video you do need an internet connection once connected you can download realplayer from "www.realplayer.com" to download videos from websites like youtube and other and then play them after offline with no internet connection required