This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I beat my Laptop?
05-11-2014, 09:48 AM
I beat my Laptop?
I hit my laptop and threw it on my bed and hit it some more that day and slammed it shut now before you call me crazy what fun would it be if you have a $900 laptop and instead of using it it's your parents virus check it (it is an HP laptop) the mouse pad never works right and it is a year old and almost as slow as my 11 year old dell computer it heats up even with a fan pad under it which makes my hands sweat which makes the mouse pad not work it has internet connectivity issues like for example i have a cord that goes into my crappy Telus internet modem into my family's desktop computer because it isn't compatible with wireless internet i took the cord out of the computer and put it in my laptop and it said the internet connection was "limited" which means it isn't connected but it still shows the bars please help
Yes the laptop is Windows 8
MikaSch I don't cry because well I'm a dude and with the way school is going i need a tough image and I don't smoke too much risks not to mention they stink
LOL People I didn't actually beat my laptop lol but yeah it does have all those problems I mentioned

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 09:57 AM

So your problem is ....what ? You need a shoulder to cry on ? You need some smokes ?

" I don't cry because well I'm a dude and with the way school is going i need a tough image and I don't smoke".

UPDATE ! !

Ohh !! you are here cos' you need emotional support !! Someone who would say.. ya man.. I feel you pain...or is ya man, I get ya ?

Ohh and dudes do cry. Crying is an essential function of human beings. The ones that don't cry turn out like you.They turn out " entitled ".

The point still is that you are an ' entitled ' kid. Who else would , in their right mind beat up a $ 900 Laptop ! ! Who else would come to this Forum and rant instead of asking a proper question. This is not " Yahoo Rants " section.

This is avenue to ask questions that help people solve the Software and Hardware problems of their computers.
Yahoo does not pay any of us. The points that is doled out here has no use or meaning whatsoever.

Ads

05-11-2014, 10:05 AM

what a shi*** rant and your question is ?
05-11-2014, 10:12 AM

I don't see a question here.Your parents bought it,if you had worked and paid for it yourself you would not have treated it that way.Instead your parents who do work and bought you a $900 laptop have a spoiled child who throws and hits stuff.
05-11-2014, 10:26 AM

Well, the problems you are describing, if they were there before your temper tantrum then I would suspect that it has some malware which is bogging it down. If you have something which is keeping the processor at a high level of activity then it generates much more heat and your cooling fan probably can't perform well enough to deal with that type of use.

Alternatively or additionally, if it is less than a year old or if you purchased additional warranty protection, anything not damaged by your physical abuse would have been covered if you had called HP.