This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I still miss my ex?
05-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Why do I still miss my ex?
I have no idea why, but I miss my ex more than anything. When we started dating, I was a sophomore in high school, and she was in eighth grade (I'm 17 now - junior in HS). The beginning of our relationship was absolutely amazing and perfect, but for six months, it was full of arguing. We dated a total of One day, she started talking to someone who I thought was my friend, and then it got really, really rocky for her and I, and she broke up with me. Apparently they started having sex (which she told me). Oh, not to mention she's 14 and her boyfriend is 18, and a senior in high school (again, I'm 17 and a junior - she's a freshman). She then told me her and her new boyfriend were arguing, so I woke up to a DM from her on Twitter saying "hey" and she also tried talking to me on Tumblr through messages. We talked for about a day, and she tried sending me sexts, so I then told her I missed her & such. Well, she said she sometimes missed me, but that she "didn't love me". I then got extremely depressed and threatened suicide upon myself, but I didn't follow through because one of my best friends did the year before, and after he died, I promised my mom that I would never do it. I was depressed for a week or two, but then I started getting a little happier with support from my friends. Then I started smoking weed a lot again, and one day we got pulled over (two of my friends and I) and I admitted to it all being mine, so they'd be off the hook. Long story short, I got arrested for weed (but my charges were fortunately dropped). Even a week after that, I started smoking weed a lot again (even more than before). I am glad the relationship is over and I'm recovering and I'm so much mentally healthier now, especially when I'm with my friends. I've tried talking to other people and getting involved in other relationships, and it really didn't work, because I still kind of miss her. I'm not going to lie, I ocassionally look at her Twitter, just to check up on her, but her and her mom want us to have absolutely no contact (no idea why). What should I do? I HATE counceling, and I would never do it. I'm enlisting in the Army in the infantry, so hopefully I'll leave for good next summer after I graduate.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 01:29 PM

Well, the person may have gone, but his memories remain in our minds. Its these memories continue to haunt us, till they are erased. Either cherish those memories or forget about them. Life is like that. Do not continue to live in past, it may hurt affect your future.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply