This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best seo software to promote my website on Google?
05-11-2014, 02:46 PM
What is the best seo software to promote my website on Google?
i want to promote my website on Google...i don't have a clue how to do that..can someone tell me

what is the best seo software to promote my website on Google?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 02:58 PM

There are lots of SEO softwares that can help you promote your website on google.But there are only a few that can help you get first page google rankings.

I have listed them below:

Seoelite
Seonuke
Internet Business Promoter

Ads

05-11-2014, 03:01 PM

There are numbers of websites increasing day by day as every business is looking for online presence and target bigger market in lesser time and minimal cost at the same get good customers and increase sales if it is a business website. So, it is important to be number one, in top ranking for your business.

SEO (search engine optimization) that is optimizing a website for search engine and also for your potential visitors who may become your customers. SEO cannot be done in a day or weeks but takes months and is an ongoing process and gradually you can see results. Search engine like Google, Yahoo, MSN give priority to websites that are set worthy naturally (get natural links from their customers, other websites link to your website), so a SEO software will not do much.

SEO software will just help you accomplish few task like do keyword research, find your websites competitors, do website analysis, check keyword rank. Search engine is against links you buy so be careful. Yes, you can go for paid inclusion in Yahoo directory and so.

There are number of free SEO tools that you can use like those of seobook, seochat, seocompany offers list of free tool sets, once you search in Google you will get a big list and you can use them free of cost. Other useful tool is Alxea toolbar, Compete toolbar also you can buy the professional edition for deep insight.

I would say use free seo tools, Google Yahoo, Bing sponsored PPC listings for increasing ROI and do SEO manually, local business listings as natural, organic listing is best SEO practice.
05-11-2014, 03:13 PM

In a situation when you have no experience and knowledge at all, the best solution would be SEO PowerSuite ( http://www.seoinpractice.com ). This guide will teach you SEO and will show how to do it with the help of SEO PowerSuite software.

Wishing you good luck optimizing your site! Smile
05-11-2014, 03:17 PM

actually noneSmile

start blogging - best solution to obtain backlinks
05-11-2014, 03:28 PM

There's no specific software that can help you promote your website in Google. But definitely there are some tools can help you with make your site optimization task efficient and effective. Get to know it with the link below...
05-11-2014, 03:41 PM

There are a bunch out there, and being new to the whole SEO game can make it difficult to know which software to go with. My advice would be to look for the ones that offer a free trial (so you can get a feel for how it works without having to spend money) and then decide accordingly. LotusJump is a pretty solid DIY seo tool that has a free trial. SEOmoz, at least at one point, had a trial version (not sure if they do anymore) Good luck!
05-11-2014, 03:53 PM

SEO Elite is currently the most famous one.
05-11-2014, 03:57 PM

These are goof white hat automation tools
scrapebox
senuke
link farm evolution
05-11-2014, 04:10 PM

The latest SENuke X is awesome. But it is expensive.