This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram questions?
05-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Instagram questions?
So I have 2 email accounts and I use my old one for my private instagram. But I got a new email and I want to create a second instagram fan account. The problem is that my friend used MY email for her instagram account and so I found that out when Instagram told me there was a user already using my email. I searched through my gmail trash and found the confirmation email and quickly clicked the "I did not make this account" button but since the email was sent 11 days ago it said the link wasn't valid. I would ask my friend to just take it off but she is very stubborn and we aren't getting along very well at the moment so I can't really ask. Is there a way I can inform Instagram about this and have them take it off?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 03:15 PM

You can and should ask your friend. If she is unwilling to help you, she&#x27;s not worth the time and energy a friendship requires. In fact, I can&#x27;t think of a better time than when she&#x27;s already in a pissy mood. Man up!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply