This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's the difference between wall and timeline on facebook?
05-11-2014, 10:11 PM
what's the difference between wall and timeline on facebook?
I'm new to facebook and I use my android to access it. When I do I see at the bottom the choices are wall, info and requests I believe. I only have 3 friends on there, which is how I want it, and I want it to remain extremely private. I do want my friends to be able to see what I put on there though. I went to the regular website and went to privacy,timeline and tags, and settings to update it so it looks as if they should be able to see my timeline. Now what is the difference between timeline and wall because when I went to view as on regular site, it seems as though they only see a few of the things I put on there, the ones that were links I shared I think. But when I just commented or put on a picture they can see some of them but not evrything. I physically went to each thing I put on my "timeline" on the regular site and changed it to "highlighted" figuring they could see it, but no luck. If someone could specifically help with this issue, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 10:16 PM

the "wall" is just an old term people still use for what is now called the "timeline"

Ads

05-11-2014, 10:22 PM

The "wall" is now called "timeline". There's no difference., it's just an update.