This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your opinion of ariana grande...?
05-11-2014, 11:40 PM
What's your opinion of ariana grande...?
Tbh I really want to like her, I really do, I mean she's really talented, beautiful, 'seems' to show a lot of love to her fans...
Thing is, I don't think I can be a fan? I don't feel like I trust her one bit! Does anyone else feel this way? I just feel a bit like she's constantly putting on this act and trying to give everyone this impression she's perfect..idk. And she seems to love herself quite a bit; have you seen the amount of Instagram selfies she has? And the faces she pulls, they're just so...un-genuine? Sometimes she even posts pictures of herself that have been taken at events of whatever, and she's constantly going on about her 'awkward smile' which I think,again is just an act, to make her look innoncent or whatever. It's like she's trying to baby herself up to be like her character, cat valentine on Sam and cat? And to get people to call her sweet and stuff? And there was all that stuff about her cheating on jai brooks..like you can't even pretend it was just a mix up and lies because there's proof on the internet..like I can't help but believe it's true? And yes I'm aware that there's loads of youtube vids of her being sweet to fans and ppl..but I still think that's an act too to make people believe she is sweet?..
So guys...do you actually believe she didn't cheat and she really is genuinely nice? Because I can't believe it Sad
Arianators,and every1 else pls answer this!

I'm not hating btw, like I said...I really want to like her and be a fan.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2014, 11:48 PM

I could care less truly. One could say I'm neutral. I neither like or dislike her.
But she's not even close to being as talented as people make her out to be.

Ads

05-12-2014, 12:01 AM

Annoying and on the other side of the train tracks
05-12-2014, 12:16 AM

Tbh I've been her fan for 7 Month ! (: , I love her so much, she is insanely talented, the one who doesn't are really retarded, cause soprano is very hard to be, and she truly sings live, I will be Arianator forever!

And no, I highly doubt that she is acting her innocent out, I seriously don't get why people see it that way, why? Do you really think she is that mean person that would let all of her fans down? I don't think so, if she had true heart toward fans, she wouldn't. Do you know that she even did following spree on twitter, when I saw other Arianators getting reply from her on twitter, I teared myself, cause that is just so nice! and what about all the music that she makes? Do you know how hard she works everyday on studio? It's all for us, to make us happy, she even said on twitter, "making her fan excited is her priority", it's just that people don't see her well, judging by one look isn't right

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkQQhYOIUAAVnCm.jpg
Here is extra proof that Ariana actually CARES her fan more than anything

If you want to be Arianators, you gotta believe her no matter what.
Everybody makes mistake and have flaws
05-12-2014, 12:31 AM

I don&#x27;t hate her at all and please don&#x27;t say I&#x27;m jealous cause I&#x27;m not, but she has been rude to a fan before and she seems to act like she&#x27;s 16 when she&#x27;s obviously not, and she&#x27;s always covering her laugh because she doesn&#x27;t want to look ugly when she tells her fans to love their flaws? I really wanted to like her but I feel like many of the fans she has is due to the way she looks, and by the way as is pretty.
05-12-2014, 12:32 AM

Positives
She is really beautiful.
Cat makes me laugh.
Ariana is really talented.

Negatives.
I get the impression she can be a bit fake.
Her voice on Sam and Cat is an example.

I really don&#x27;t know what to think.
I have heard she was sweet and I have heard she was rude.
Perhaps it was her mood on those days
I can not judge too much as I don&#x27;t know her personally.
05-12-2014, 12:33 AM

in my opinion, she reminds me of many other young women in this day and age (and some men): people tend to idolize celebrities by the way they look or the way they perceive themselves in movies, tv shows, photo shoots etc. she is very pretty and i don't see a reason to hate her (from what I have seen), but i do not see the big deal about her in the slightest.
05-12-2014, 12:48 AM

I think the same she's amazing, love her songs i don't care what people say
05-12-2014, 12:51 AM

I think she has a great voice and I like some of her songs. Also, she has pretty hair. In my opinion, I don't know why people find her so beautiful. To me she looks ordinary.
05-12-2014, 12:59 AM

I loveeeee her voice. Her songs might be a bit generic, but her voice is 100% genuine and she's very talented.

I'm just...worried she has a bad perception of how her body should look. Maybe she's proud of it, but she always seems to take pictures of her outfits showing off her thigh gap. She was a bit heavier before and imo, she looked better at that weight