This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When is a good time to market my business?
10-15-2012, 10:53 PM
When is a good time to market my business?
OK....so I registered my LLC and am getting ready to apply for the proper occupational licenses. I want to eventually set up a website and logo to market my business but need more planning to do that. Should I go ahead and start marketing my business without a website/logo? I was thinking of creating some business cards and passing them out, as well as advertising through online sites such as craigslist, facebook, twitter, and possibly youtube....or should I just wait until the website and logo are finished?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 11:01 PM

Go to http://www.score.org/mentors and enter your zip code. On the next screen, you will get information on the nearest SCORE chapter. Call them and arrange for a free meeting with a volunteer SCORE mentor. They will guide you through the process and you can meet with them as many times as you need to.

SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide and is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).

SCORE has 350 chapters in locations throughout the United States and its territories, with 13,000 volunteers nationwide. Both working and retired executives and business owners donate time and expertise as business mentors.

Ads

NOW!

The question is, why would you incorporate in the form of a LLC before having a marketing plan in place? If you're going to mainly market online, then I suggest getting a website designed ASAP or using a high quality template, and having a pro edit it.