This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i make it clear to my bf how much it bothers me that he doesnt wanna re-add me to his fb pg?
05-12-2014, 12:16 AM
how do i make it clear to my bf how much it bothers me that he doesnt wanna re-add me to his fb pg?
Its really bothering me!! In the past we've had issues w/ fb cuz it'd make me very jealous and distrustful when id see him not only adding a buncha supposed random gorgeous women, some in his area and some not..but also paying so much attn to the pics of themselves theyd post. I should mention that we've been in a long distance relationship for almost a yr and a half and we had originally met on fb. Hed tell me that all the times hed be commenting and "liking" all my pics and posts was cuz he was trying to get my attn cuz he liked me...so makes me think "is that why hes doin that w/ them?"...we had split up for a couple months but started talking again for a month now, when i asked him if hed re add me if i opened my pg again he said its prolly best i dont bother cuz hes not on there much like he used to be. I asked why not n he said cuz he doesnt want drama to start up like last time but in the next breath said theres nothin on his pg he wouldnt want me to see. So whats the prob then?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 12:30 AM

Oh just forget it. Fb is just such total bullsh1t. It causes so many arguments over nothing.

The only person that wins out of Facebook is the owner of facebook.

Ads

05-12-2014, 12:40 AM

Read you second sentence. That's probably why he won't re-add you, other than he's not on there much. Also, the reason you guys broke up is because of your issues, right? If he adds you again, you're going to get jealous and ruin the relationship again.

Maybe you should date someone in your city instead of long distance.
05-12-2014, 12:43 AM

He knows it bothers you, he just doesn't care. Bottom line is, you don't trust him, and he hasn't given you much reason to change your mind. Save yourself a lot of frustration and move on. Nothing has changed, you two will have the same old fights and break up again over this.
05-12-2014, 01:00 AM

You just have a curious mind. You should tell him to add you.! I never go on my damn fb. But if it means that much to you, then tell him. It shouldn&#x27;t be a big deal awe 😞💋
05-12-2014, 01:02 AM

Tell him bluntly like &quot;you not readding me on facebook is making me real suspicious. . Like something is going on and your trying to hide it.&quot;and if he does then you know what to do.. and if he doesnt then you know you can trust him.. basically if you trust him then you wouldnt need him as a friend on facebook its just be a nice gesture... and if it says you guys are in a realtionship on fb it shouldnt matter... it all depends if you trust him or not.
05-12-2014, 01:14 AM

your really worried about a FACEBOOK problem?