This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be mad? He adds alot of girls on fb?
05-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Should I be mad? He adds alot of girls on fb?
So.. Me and my bf have been broken up since March, We were together for 8 months, but we were best friends for a LONG time before we even went out. I told him everything, He told me everything. Well anyways.. He's my ex now, But we still talk like we go out. He tells me he loves me. We talk everyday, hes really sweet! He calls me, we talk for hours, he talks about me all the time, I love him.. but.. He adds ALOT of really pretty girls on fb.. Should I be mad? It bothers me.. Sad
Help anybody?
@Fair fax - 8 months is a pretty long time for me.
@all the ones that asked why we broke up - We do love eachother. But, its just one of those situations were we dont wanna be in a realtionship just yet. plus, I don't think it would ever be the same. :/
Thanks for all the answers, except the ones that were disrespectful. (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 01:52 AM

yes

Ads

05-12-2014, 02:02 AM

Add some attractive boys.

And by the way, if he really did love you, you'd probably still be together. He's leading you on and will drop you as soon as he finds a replacement. Find yours before then.
05-12-2014, 02:04 AM

yes you should be mad, cuz thats just disrespectful, if he thinks he can find others with ur qualities or better but if he does he wont ever have you again!
05-12-2014, 02:06 AM

yes, but if you have trust on him and he trust you too, there is no problem, maybe he is just friendly Smile but still you should talk to him why is he adding some girls on fb
05-12-2014, 02:12 AM

I add tons of girls on facebook, not because i talk to them or they're my friends, mainly because i know who they are, so don't worry guys just tend to add anyone they know.
05-12-2014, 02:24 AM

He's probably adding alot of pretty girls just to test you, see how you are going to react
05-12-2014, 02:28 AM

BUT, you have no claim on him. That makes being upset, wrong. Act like it doesn't bother you. It would be much worse if there were just one he talked to rather than a-lot. Then if and when you get back together, you can ask him nicely to cut back on some of his "friends" Smile
Don't make the mistake of who can have the most friends on FB, that's just another stupid game. Be real. Stay real.
05-12-2014, 02:42 AM

you guys are broken up, stay friends with him but have YOUR eyes open for cute guys too! go out and have fun, moving on is a part of life, he will soon realize what he's lost when its too late but ohh well!
05-12-2014, 02:54 AM

that will definitely cause suspicions Big Grin