This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need advice, getting very mixed signs! (10PTS)?
05-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Need advice, getting very mixed signs! (10PTS)?
I liked this girl, one day she starts to notice me and look back. Later that day she suddenly liked all my Instagram photos, added and invited me to a BBM chat. We start to talk and she gives me her number, we then end up having a great, flirty convo, she made it very clear she liked me, using a whole bunch of emojis too and stuff, ending with "We should do this again Wink, it was great talking to you". Next day she texts first and we get into another convo, although this time I can tell something is different and she doesn't seem to be as into it. So I text her again the day after and again she seems like she doesn't want to talk very much, answering mostly with one word responses. I know somethings up at this point so I try to talk to her in class on the Monday, she seemed totally withdrawn and gave a strong impression she didn't want to talk. I give it a couple days rest and in the mean time she unfollows me on IG and unlikes all my photos, so then I try to text her one more time, she ignores me until I ask her "What gives? I'm confused here" so she asked me what I was confused about and I told her, asked her "what changed?" she says "Idk I just stopped" so I then I try to patch things up and say "Look give me a chance and get to know me" and then asked her if she wanted to go somewhere with me the next day. Thats when she says "Sorry...um but I have a Boyfriend". Haven't seen her a guy yet, and am very conflicted about what I should make of it. Need advice, thanks.
So basically I have no idea what I should do next, don't know if she lied to me or not about having a BF to blow me off, or that she did feels something and someone asked her out right after. Idk. I still have genuine feelings for her and I want to act on those, but I also think I should just walk away and move on. Very conflicted I guess.

The duration of all of this was a week
Won't interfere between them if she's with someone

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 02:17 AM

Sum1 iz definantly n hear ear bout u....idk wat that would b or y...but that&#x27;s wat it sounds like 2 me

Ads

05-12-2014, 02:22 AM

This may sound bitchy and I&#x27;m sorry but love sucks. It will never be 100% perfect.
05-12-2014, 02:23 AM

Move on. She's with him now. And even if she's not with him, she doesn't wanna be with you.
Don't get upset or contact her.
It's important you lay off her and let her make the next move. If she doesn't, do not contact her. Move on to someone else.
Sometimes the timing just isn't right.
Don't push the river, my friend.