This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For GUYS and GIRLS: Opinions -- Why not accept a Facebook friend request?
05-12-2014, 02:46 AM
For GUYS and GIRLS: Opinions -- Why not accept a Facebook friend request?
So it may be obvious but I'm just curious. This refers to the last question I asked and altho I got some fairly decent responses, I really don't know what to do.

I kinda like this guy and we only have 3 days left before the end of the quarter. He's smart, tall, cute and pretty chill. A few weeks ago, i arranged a study group. He was helpful and we kinda talked. I thought sometimes he would look in my direction but I could be wrong. But anyway, a week or so ago, my spot up front in the class was taken so I decided to sit next to him. I was just being friendly and all. We had a good conversation! A couple days later, I decided to add him on Facebook. A few days later however, I checked if my request was sent and not only was it sent, it was rejected! It went back to 'Add Friend'. So what happened? Does he not want to be at least friends after all? Please help! Guys and girls opinions would help this soo much. I still am thinking about him sadly Sad thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 02:48 AM

For me I dont have fb
I would suggest he is not interested
why not talk to him why not give him your number or get his

Ads

05-12-2014, 02:58 AM

What an asshole!
Even if he didn't like you or wasn't attracted to you, he should AT LEAST accept the request just to be friends. He doesn't have to be rude about it. Maybe he doesn't recognize that it's you and thought it was a stranger ? haha .
But if someone tries to add me I always accept it to be just friends, even if I hate them I still accept so I can stalk them lol. I have no clue why he would do that. Oh well, just pretend it never happened and act normal. Sorry to hear that happened Sad
05-12-2014, 03:07 AM

I wouldn't think too much of it. Honestly, you might've rushed it with the Facebook request. Take things slow, keep making small talk, and definitely don't bring up the Facebook thing cause that could get awkward haha. Wishing you luck pulling this off with such short time left!