This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are Some Good Jobs To Have In San Francisco?
05-12-2014, 04:05 AM
What Are Some Good Jobs To Have In San Francisco?
I live in a boring crime infested town an hour and a half away from San Francisco and I want to get out. I have been to San Francisco many times and I love that city. I even proposed to my girlfriend (fiancée) at the Golden Gate Bridge and took her to Chinatown for dinner that night. I know it is very expensive to live there. I wanted to know what are some good paying jobs in San Francisco.

I don't have a degree. Just some college. I was thinking of going to school here in my town and getting a degree so I can have something when I move to San Francisco but I don't know what to study. I know that I like to work hard. I wanted to become a truck driver once but I have some points on my license so I know I can't do that for a while. I make $22,000 a year right now but I want to make more and my dream is to live in a major city. New York City was my first choice but San Francisco is where my heart and my memories are.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 04:18 AM

Top Jobs in San Francisco

Job Title: Outreach Editor
Location: San Francisco, California (full-time telecommuting job)
Industry: Internet & Ecommerce, Social Media, Editing
“Looking for the ultimate pop culture junkie and social media mastermind with an endless rolodex to join the editorial team. If you know the editors of every website, never go five minutes without checking Twitter, have a mastery of the world of Facebook, and have followed the celebrity world for years then we want to talk to you.”

Job Title: Social Science Research Online Instructor
Industry: Teaching, College & University, Human Services, Education & Training
“This position offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to work in a professional learning community wherein faculty contribute to and engage in instructional best practice for adult learners in an innovative, non-traditional university setting.”

Job Title: Institutional Sales Manager
Location: San Francisco, California or Los Angeles, California (full-time telecommuting job)
Industry: Sales, Marketing, Business-to-Business, Accounting & Finance
“A key position available in the institutional sales group for a senior-level sales and marketing manager. In this position, you will be responsible for the business development of investment management products and services, focusing on institutional investors representing foundations, endowments and retirement plans.”

Job Title: Bilingual Case Manager
Industry: Human Services, Medical & Health, Case Managment, Nonprofit & Philanthropy
“Women’s shelter is looking for a professional to provide advocacy, counseling, referrals and case management to shelter drop-ins. Must have experience working with a diverse population and be bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese.”

Job Title: WordPress Theme Developer
Industry: Computer & IT, Technical Support, Customer Service, Web & Software Dev, HTML
“Great job with a cool company developing WordPress Themes, providing support to customers, & working as part of a team. Your are hard working, tenacious, & detail-oriented with superb front-end & back-end skills.”

Job Title: Principle Statistician
Location: San Francisco, California (full-time freelance telecommuting job)
Industry: Research, Medical & Health, Pharmaceutical, Science “The Principle Statistician will report to the therapeutic area statistician and function independently as a lead statistician for one or more clinical development programs to provide statistical support for development planning and clinical trials of Phase I through Phase III.”

Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, California or Nationwide (full-time telecommuting job)
Industry: Marketing, Communications, Advertising & PR, Insurance, Project Management
“This marketing position is responsible for supporting all Marketing activity related to our Regional and B2B organization. This position will support development of marketing strategy, planning, and execution to drive top line revenue growth, cross sell and retention across a diverse health related product line targeting key constituents including Brokers, Consultants, and Plan Sponsors.”

Job Title: Data Architect/Senior Content Engineer
Location: San Francisco, California (full-time freelance telecommuting job)
Industry: Engineering, Computer & IT, Web & Software Dev
“This position exists to analyze data requirements and create XML schemas, logical data models and other data specifications.”

Job Title: Online Faculty – Economics
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado (part-time telecommuting job, work from anywhere)
Industry: Teaching, College & University, Education & Training
“The position of Online Adjunct Faculty provides and sustains an effective online learning environment for every student through well prepared classes, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation of student progress, and support of academic success of at-risk students in accordance with University guidelines and philosophy.”

Job Title: Assistant Vice President
Industry: Sales, Account Management, Executive Management, Marketing
“Currently seeking an AVP of Consulting dedicated to supporting the Telecommunications and Utilities sales vertical. This individual will carry a book of accounts, develop strong relationships with clients, evaluate client strategies and recommend appropriate, profitability driven solutions, as well as manage and mentor consultants also supporting the vertical.”

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply