This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram is acting up!? help please.?
05-12-2014, 04:08 AM
Instagram is acting up!? help please.?
Ok so i have like 594 pictures on instagram, and i know that the only way of deleting them is one by one. but when i delete one by one, and i deleted like a whole bunch.. when im done i refresh my profile and the pictures like re-appear, like as if they were never deleted.

Please help -thankyou!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 04:21 AM

I wish I could help you on this, but its not impossible you can't delete them because the NSA wants to make sure you don't' delete what they can someday use as evildence against you.
... probably isn ;t that, but just in case, like Snowden says: we need to take back the internet.
I tried to deletesome of the people in my address book repeatedly, too. But then, years later they pop back in by themselves, even though we haven't communicarted.
It can be embarrassing - I actually got hacked by 'Linked in" and they send invites to everyone who ever sent me an email .
Some jealous women wrote me nasty emails accusing me of trying to get their husbands or boyfriends to chat with me because hackers like 'linked in' send emails to everyone you ever gort an email from or sent one to an 'ilnvite' to join you on linked in even though the truth is I never joined linked in myself. But my name is on it!

So, with your photos, maybe they won't let you erase them because they want to make sure u don't delete what could be 'evidence' you once had a dog, or wore a stupid costume to a party...
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vide...ernet.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply