This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I think of this guy?
05-12-2014, 05:14 AM
What do I think of this guy?
Last weekend a really hot guy from my school dm'ed me on twitter saying hi and we started talking for awhile until he asked for my number and then we texted the rest of the weekend, I even suggested that we hang out sometime and he seemed into it. I had only talked to him once before this in person and we have a class together but we're not really friends. So on monday, I saw him at school multiple times but everytime he didn't acknowledge me or talk to me when he could've. I'm not sure what happened between the weekend and monday but we haven't talked since and I have no idea what to do! Even though he's really hot people consider us in the same league; it just doesn't make sense that he's acting like we don't even know eachother.. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 05:23 AM

You seem confident and he apparently doesn't have the desire for you as you do him or he wouldn't ignore you the way he did. Don't hold yourself back for this guy, continue to see who else is out there that may be even more compatible for you.

Texting is so difficult because you don't hear or feel any of the emotion behind the words. Because of this you may interpret his words as meaning something they weren't meant to be taken as. If you feel somewhat used for your weekend companionship, you can try to talk to him about it. If you're as confident as you come across this shouldn't be a problem for you, but from what you said it appears you already know the answer to this question.

Allow yourself to move on and don't fault yourself for giving this guy a chance. You may even find that the ugliest of drakes may blossom into the most beautiful duck you ever got to know too.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply