This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way I can access my old Facebook account without my password or e-mail?
05-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Is there a way I can access my old Facebook account without my password or e-mail?
Hello! Hey guys here is the thing few years back I somehow lost an e-mail and a password of my old Facebook account, I don't even remember how I managed to do that.
So is there any way I could access or "break in" to my old account, I would like to deactivate it.
The reason is that there is some I was younger and there is some embaressing stuff out there people can still view. Once again I don't now what was my password or my e-mail adress.
Can you please help me?
The reason is that I was younger and there is some embaressing stuff out there pople can still view.*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 11:15 AM

If you cant remember the email or password then no you cant access the account.
However if you search and find the profile I think you can report it and one of the options is that you have 2 accounts and no longer use the one you want deleting, something along those lines anyway

Ads

05-12-2014, 11:23 AM

No. it'd be like saying "I don't remember my name or social number but I'd really like to get into my bank account!"