This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is internet explore 9 better then google chrome?
05-12-2014, 11:27 AM
is internet explore 9 better then google chrome?
IE9 is out and i wanna know if its bettter then google chrome along

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 11:42 AM

IE in general sucks. Go with Opera: it's faster and better in many categories.

Ads

05-12-2014, 11:53 AM

I think google chrome is better then IE9........... bcoz chrome is lot faster then IE9.........
05-12-2014, 11:58 AM

The fastest browser is K Meleon. Google chrome used to be my favorite but the newer versions have been kind of buggy. It might work out okay on your PC. IE9 is just IE8 with a new shell.
05-12-2014, 12:01 PM

In my honest opinion, no it's not. I'm not a true Chrome user, but I have checked out the most recent version, even the beta recently, and it's better than IE9. Which isn't really saying much, since IE9, or any other version of IE, is not the greatest browser. I only have it on my laptop by default, but I'm a true Safari user! I've dabbled with Chrome,as I've mentioned, and it has some cool features, and it's really fast! I'm not sure if you already use it, since you didn't say, but if you are, then you don't need to switch. But then, it's totally up to you, isn't it!:-P Although, the only bad thing about Chrome is that, whenever I run my Spybot S&D scanner, it detects certain Chrome cookies as spyware, or malware, whichever it is! So I end up uninstalling it, but I would have anyway, since I love Safari:-D
05-12-2014, 12:09 PM

it depends on who you talk to and how you like things managed i would get chrome try it then get Internet explorer 9