This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me find a certain creepypasta?
05-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Help me find a certain creepypasta?
I read this certain Pasta a long time ago but I can't find it again.

It's about a crazy mother and her son, he's young in the beginning, and grows up throughout the story. I also think there was separate Pasta's that continued the story, I'm not sure. Anyways the mother would bathe the child in bleach, I think she'd talk about god and cleanliness and would also scrub him with steel wool things. Eventually the mother died, I THINK the son killed her, but regretted it, but again I'm not sure. In another one the boy grows up to be a teacher and kidnaps and cleanses another teacher, and I remember in one bit the guy got a little in his eye and had to cut it out. It left a mystery I think of weather or not the other guy would help the one who bathed him, I think.

If you can think of it please let me know!! I'm pretty sure it was a creepypasta, but every time I try and search it it comes up with the anime... thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 11:46 AM

The creepypasta you're thinking of is The Cleansing but it was removed from the wiki. Here is a link to a narration I found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RwNvB1XrLY

Hope I could help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply