This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Google/yahoo/bing destroy SEO ?
05-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Will Google/yahoo/bing destroy SEO ?
Now why have i asked this question .?
the answer is simple ..
if google is so called "god of internet"
then SEO is a challange for the Google .
the only option that google has is to make their searching techniques more precise and accurate . Do u think google is sitting idle and doing nothing ..?
What if they find a technique to track SEO's and ban them .. or find a technique to give very precise results irrespective of implementing all SEO techniques ...
Technology has always Surprised People.
begin an SEO i am a bit concerned about it ... would also like know ur views and ideas to overcome it , if at all this happens :-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 06:07 PM

Not sure I understand.
SEO = Search Engine Optimization

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. This gives a web site web presence.

Ads

05-12-2014, 06:22 PM

Don't really understand either. But I think SEO will become harder and harder.
05-12-2014, 06:24 PM

SEO's will not get banned. we are very open about our work and as long as we are not employing black hat methods we will not get banned
05-12-2014, 06:41 PM

Google is an search engine. Their objective is to give their users better search result with accurate information. So they always try to filter out spam sites and duplicate content sites So those people who search can get quality result. Nothing wrong about that.

Webmasters always try to get their sites rank in Google result, their sites has good content or spam. Everyone try to use anything to get their sites ranked and Google want only quality sites to be rank. So they change their policies and algorithm time to time.