This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my ebay listing at the bottom?
05-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Why is my ebay listing at the bottom?
Well I don't get it.
There is a guy with no feedback and he is 3rd, and I got 85 feedback with %91 positive feedback, yet I'm at the bottom (8th), how did that happen? What did he do that I didn't?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 06:45 PM

91%??? I never buy anything from someone with less than 99% positive feedback. There are crooks selling stuff on eBay with better ratings than 91%. No rating is better than 91%.

Ads

05-12-2014, 06:59 PM

91%

I wouldn't touch you. I am very wary of 99% feedback, let alone 85 and 91% your having a laugh.

'Why is my Ebay listing at the bottom?" At the bottom of what, they are listed in various orders of what the buyer thinks relevant, I usually go for time ending soonest.

But even best match has little relevance to your rating, except yours is dire, so might affect it?

Not something I even give a thought to.
05-12-2014, 07:08 PM

Hi..It is not a SEO Question.

Ebay listing is paid listing.

Ebay decide the Seller's popularity as per those Sales, services, return policy, customer support, shipping service, customer feedback etc.

So if you have a many positive feedback of your customers, great customer support and all criteria are fulfill in ebay.com terms and condition. Then you get a listing UP and also your product must be display in 1st page or top five products too.