This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wtf is his deal.... trying to move on?
05-12-2014, 07:44 PM
wtf is his deal.... trying to move on?
he called me hott, told me we should hang out~ then randomly stopped answering my fb messages.... he goes to my gym so occasionally i do see him there and we just make eye contact and keep doing what were doing which i dont mind weve always done that since were there to work out not chat, we only chat on fb.... whats his deal, what do i do now,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 07:53 PM

This guy is a clown and clowns do play around.

Forget about this guy move on. If you are truly HOT as he says, and I do believe, hooking up a stunner shouldn't be a problem for you.

Ads

05-12-2014, 07:59 PM

What, does he think telling you you&#x27;re hott will just magically land you in his arms or his bed? If he isn&#x27;t still interested, it was only for sex anyway. Ignore the douchebag.
05-12-2014, 08:05 PM

I would ignore him as well. Guys like that are not worth your time. Find someone that values you.
05-12-2014, 08:09 PM

You do nothing.I'm afraid his interest in you is not that high and it seems it's more physical than anything.Even if he likes you, he's not serious about you.You might be a minor crush to him, at best.Look, if he actually liked you and wanted to date you, he would make a small effort when he sees you at the gym.Not always necessarily, but at least occasionally, to show you he actually cares and tries.He told you you should hang out, but he didn't actively do anything in that direction and it's not like he really asked you out.He expressed a possibility and he left you with the intention.I would let him be, mind my own stuff and stop talking to him on fb.See then if he makes an effort to talk to you face to face and get your attention.If not, drop him.