This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could he like me? Please help!!!!!!!!!!?
10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Could he like me? Please help!!!!!!!!!!?
We are in the same grade. Long story short, we made a Facebook page called Praying in Kanawha County Schools (yall should like it lol) because of something that happened at our school. My friend Hannah, Elijah, and I are on the page. Elijah will message me all the time asking me about stuff for the page and basic small talk. His locker is next to mine, and he usually talks to me more than my locker partner (Hannah). I was in the nurses office today at school because I didn't feel good. He was walking with his guy friends and saw me in the office window. He came in and gave me a hug and made sure I was okay. He waited with me until my mom picked me up. He has asked me if I am dating anyone (which im not and neither is he). I have known him forever, and I know that he stutters when he is nervous, and he stutters when he talks to me, but he doesnt when he talks with his friends. He always offers to walk me to my classes and carry my books (i have to carry two huge books, two medium books, and three binders lol) so he helps me carry all that crap lol. Where we have always been friends, im not sure if he is just friendly or what, and im also not sure how i feel about him either.... please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 11:25 PM

Yeah he definetly likes you, especially as he offers to carry your stuff and walk with you to our lessons.
Best of luck and thanks for answering mine!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply