This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it really easy getting followers on twitter/?
05-12-2014, 09:27 PM
is it really easy getting followers on twitter/?
i have 3 followers and 30 following. if i write to famous people do other people actually follow you if they are good?

also if you take pictures of yourself or like do stuff and put # whatever it may be, will people you follow you back?

im a guy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 09:39 PM

Heres a suggestion. Follow a really famous person thats "in" at the moment (I'm talking miley cyrus, ariana grande, one direction, lady gaga, people like that). They have lots of fan pages so if you follow one of those people you'll automatically get at least 3 followers because people always look at the most recent followers of famous people. Do this every once in a while and you'll get more followers. Also try finding people you know on the site. One way to do this is sync your email or whatever and it'll automatically show who you know has twitter. Another is try searching their first and last name and it might pop up in the search. Good luck!

Ads

05-12-2014, 09:55 PM

Follow more people. Usually people who share some of your interests will follow you. Hashtags work some of the time. I'm on twitter and I never put pictures of my self for privacy reasons. Currently I'm following 530 and have 95 followers.