This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really like this guy, do I message him?
05-13-2014, 02:44 AM
I really like this guy, do I message him?
I saw this guy in a play an he was super good but I also felt really attracted to him which I never usually do. I wasn't even properly attracted to my ex I just felt kinda sorry for him. But now I added him on fb and I am debating whether to message Him and if so what do I say. My friend goes to his school and says that he's quite popular so if I message him there's a chance it will get out and I don't want that Confused but I really like him he's like my type completely

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 02:56 AM

If he is popular he is a cool guy, and cool guys dont over react nor tell everyone when a girl messages them

Ads

05-13-2014, 03:02 AM

Yes tell him that he was great in the play to strike up convo
05-13-2014, 03:07 AM

Maybe you could have your friend help out. If you don't talk to him he won't know that you're interested. If it gets out, at least it's not at your school. Maybe your friend can get his number for you. Good luck! Smile
Answer mine?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...851AANaYJn
05-13-2014, 03:21 AM

Why would you add him on Facebook if you can't decide if you're going to interact with him or not? Of course you should message him! Ask him what's up, what does he like to do, was it fun being in the play, stuff like that. Just don't tell him right away that you like him. Talk to him every few days or something to let a friendship evolve.
05-13-2014, 03:31 AM

Message him and just say hey... Why would he tell everybody &quot;EW this girl messaged me hey &quot; but just say hey and see where it goes from there.