This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long distance boyfriend never wants to skype or face time?
05-13-2014, 02:59 AM
Long distance boyfriend never wants to skype or face time?
Me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship and it has been two months. Sometimes we skype or face time but we hardly do that anymore. (Time zones are the same and internet connection is fine on both ends.) Im always the one to ask if we can. And when ever we do its always a struggle to get him to show his face, only sometimes he does. And lately it seems that he just is not the same. Are there any suggestions on how I could make him want to skype or face time me more often?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 03:11 AM

he could be reconsidering the long distant thing.
I&#x27;m not trying to be mean, just saying what it sounds like.
maybe bring it up next time?

Ads

05-13-2014, 03:13 AM

You should ask him why he doesn&#x27;t want to anymore ? Communication is very important in a relationship(:
05-13-2014, 03:22 AM

Have you ever met in person? Is it possible he is not who he portrays himself to be? Or…he could be losing interest in you and it's harder to hide that if you can see his face. It's easier to pretend thru text messages. If he doesn't want to Skype or face time, maybe he's done with the relationship but just doesn't want to say so.