This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Ask A Girl To the Zoo?
05-13-2014, 06:51 AM
How To Ask A Girl To the Zoo?
Me and this girl grew close over the school year. We comment on each others tweets quite often, occasionally DM each other, etc. During the year, she'd hugged me, tickle me, slap my butt, etc.
Anyhow, before school ended, we talked about going to the zoo. Yet that hasn''t happened. So I want to ask her to the zoo next week. My phone isn't working, so I have to ask over twitter, how do I go about doing this, I'm super nervous. We're 16

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 07:00 AM

I'd say something along the lines of, "Hey, remember when we talked about going to the zoo? Do you still want to, maybe sometime next week?" Just be casual about it.

Ads

05-13-2014, 07:09 AM

Simply ask her. DON'T be scared. She'd probably love to be asked to the zoo. I wish my past boyfriends would come up with something like the zoo instead of the movies.
05-13-2014, 07:23 AM

Offer to take her home and then arrive at the zoo.

I'm kidding of course..

Just ask her casually if she wants to go with you, don't seem nervous, just act innocent or w/e and it'll work. Good luck!
05-13-2014, 07:30 AM

" Girl, we can play zoo..and you can tame my monkey"
05-13-2014, 07:43 AM

16? really?
c'mon can't you think of some better place to go then the zoo

The zoo is fun, you're right, But its fun for kids, you know? You and her are probably going to get bored, why don't you attend a dinner? or a concert? or a play? or a movie? or something that's not so....Juvenile

To answer your question just say,
"Hey do you still want to go to the zoo? I'm still excited about it, Let me know when what time we should go!"
Simple as that