This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to sucide?
05-13-2014, 11:38 AM
i want to sucide?
for being so stupid and clingy
ideally guys start it
i started it
he refused to give his digits
refused my friend request
refused to talk to me
still like an idiot i cling to him again
like..he smiled seein' me again
he crossed this way for me..
dnt know cuz FB says he accepted my friend request but then its like i cant write on his wall
i cant f***** find another guy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 11:46 AM

Listen, you need to pull yourself out of this. No guy could ever be worth anything like this. Think about all the great things in your life and if there aren&#x27;t any think about all the great things that WILL happen in your life. That&#x27;s how I get through everything. If you kill yourself you don&#x27;t get to do all the amazing things you could do otherwise. When someone doesn&#x27;t love you back it tears your heart out and when he dates your best friend it&#x27;s even worse. But you get over it,you move on,and you think of all the great guys that will be tripping over themselves to be with you later in life!

Ads

05-13-2014, 12:00 PM

Screw him, he doesn't know what he's missing because your beautiful. Let him go and trust me honey he'll be running after you. I know what you feel, i've had trouble with douchebags as well. Your life and YOU in general is worth much much much MUCH more than some a$$hole. The right guy always comes around, i thought the same like you and i was so depressed, then my bf I've had for 3 years saved me. Don't EVER give up, you only have one life so don't waste it honey. Your beautiful and worth the world.