This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help upgrading to mavericks!?
05-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Help upgrading to mavericks!?
I have a macbook model macbook7,1 from mid 2010, white unibody. It is running 10.6.8, snow leopard. However, when I try to upgrade to mavericks from the app store, it begins installing, but then stops after a while, and says to check my internet connection, and asks if I want to retry. What is the issue!?!? I have verified my disk with disk utilities, run repair disk permissions, etc.
Specifically, it said "The application you tried to download could not be downloaded. Check your internet connection and try again." Then it has the options cancel and retry, though when i click retry, it does the same thing...
Nothing seems to be working. Any help?? Much appreciated. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 02:41 PM

. Remove the existing choke. Upgrading or changing the choke tube is the easiest and most common upgrade. Using your choke tube wrench, remove any existing cho

Ads

05-13-2014, 02:43 PM

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4485
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/h...ad/#!AUlA5

My god!!! What is Susan raving about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-13-2014, 02:49 PM

"""What is Susan raving about!!"""

Her 1964 Ford Maverick. She once drove it to an animal park, got out to take a photo of a snow leopard, it ran towards her, she retreated to the Maverick. That makes her an ex-spurt on going from snow leopard to Maverick.

OP asks """What is the issue!?"""

Slow connection. Try it at Starbucks.

<0-0>