This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cancer man ignoring me, advice please?
05-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Cancer man ignoring me, advice please?
I'm an aquarius, I didn't reply to one of texts now I'm dead to him. He isn't replying to any of my texts, he deleted our twitter dm's, It's been a month still no word. We have a history, 2 years. I love him very much, and I think he might love me too. I have a mental connection with him. The last time he disappeared in his shell it was for a whole year, and I don't want to lose him again, what do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 06:06 PM

lol go find someone else

Ads

05-13-2014, 06:13 PM

They hate you .
05-13-2014, 06:19 PM

Well you cannot pry him out of his shell that is for sure. A bit of tenderness and reassurance and you can get him to talk to you again. Also, even though we hate confrontation, you should see him face to face. Remind him that there is nothing to worry about, Cancers are very emotional and we are very humble, too humble at times. Give him a week or so, let him think it through and then confront him about what is wrong and simply talking it out and understanding will save what you have.
05-13-2014, 06:32 PM

just cuz you didnt reply one of his text? o.0 dam hes sensitive lol... unfortunately as hard as this sound let go.
05-13-2014, 06:36 PM

My cancer disappears too. I dont think there is anything you can do. Let him know he is loved and then back off. In time he may come around. One year is a very long time. Mine disappeared for 2 months and I wrote him off. As soon as I stopped thinking about him and about to delete him from my phone, I hear from him. If you guys have gotten into a fight then watch out, he may never come back. I think they are hard to forgive over a serious fight that has hurt them. Maybe when his feelings have settled you will hear from him. In the mean time, just go on about your life and do not contact him! maybe when he sees you have moved on and have stopped "caring" then maybe he will reach out to you.
05-13-2014, 06:48 PM

Hi again lulu85...glad t see you're trying to stick it out

@ Michelle..Cancerians are just emotional like that. Sometimes to a fault.
Just let him be...you did nothing wrong..he'll come around..just leave em alone.

If he wants you, he will return
Take this from another Cancer (me)

hmmm...but then again..not all Cancerians are the same.
Well we all have the heartiness part for sure.
Good luckSmile