This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Seo - when google do bean any site?
05-13-2014, 06:12 PM
In Seo - when google do bean any site?
In Seo when google do bean any site -- plz send me data of bean factor

How to know if you have been banned by Google

How we check that our site is banned by Google & why google banned our sites

If one search is banned the sites--- then other S.E is banned or not ( if google banned then yahoo banned or not )

I want add video clip in https://www.blogger.com/ what is process of adding

plz send me the url of ( video clip page in blogger.com )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 06:20 PM

First, I understand English might not be your first language but it would probably help if you try fixing it so that at least what you write makes more sense.

Second, by bean, I am guessing you meant ban. Google will ban any site that it feels either A) violates their terms of service (TOS) or B) adversely (negatively) affects their customers or audience or the overall user experience. There could be numerous (millions) of reasons why they would ban a site and there is no way of telling for sure.

To check whether a site has been banned, you can try searching for key terms to see if your site comes up at all or contacting Google directly to see if it's been blacklisted. This is the easiest method. Whether your site is banned from Google or not, this does not affect Yahoo or any other search engine in the meantime.

Blogger is a blogging platform Google owns. Depending on where the video source is coming from, you need to embed the coding into the blogger post for it to show publicly. There is no single source I can provide that will do this without knowing where you are hosting the video in general.

Ads

05-13-2014, 06:21 PM

???????
05-13-2014, 06:28 PM

The easiest way is to google your site exact domain name like:
http://www.thisismygoodsite.com and then you search in google for thisismygoodsite.com. If it's not in the top 10 results than you have a problem.

Another way is to search for the title of your home page(if you have a title). Again the same thing, if it's not between the results that you have big chance that your site is banned.

A banned site in Google does not mean a banned site in other search engines.