This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i add this guy on fb...?Help!?
05-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Should i add this guy on fb...?Help!?
So here's the deal...Around 10 months ago i have been at the graduation of my sister...after the ceremony friends and family of my sister and 2 other friends of her ( a guy and a girl) that also graduated the same day, went for dinner all together...there was also the guy i currently like, which is a friend of my sister's guy friend that graduated that day...So i went to the toilet and when i came back i saw him sitting on the table where my family was and he was chatting with my dad about engineering (my dad is an engineer and the guy i like has studied engineering) and stuff which i find really boring...so i sit next to them and not talking at all and just made a funny-ironic comment about their conversation and the guy smiled at me in a sweet way...later he left the table and after this we got to leave...and there was an akward moment that he was around me and stuff like trying to say me sth but i left the place very fast..(cause i didnt liked him that much at first so i didnt mind, plus my parents were around and i would feel a little weird talking to a hot guy lol)! Some days ago I randomly find him at fb cause we have 4 mutual friends (not included my sis who has talk to him only once or twice) and i think i would like to know him better...Do u think i should add him or he will think i am annoying or didnt remember me at all?he has around 900 friends at fb but i wouldnt like just be friends with him and thats it....There are little chances to meet him randomly in person cause we dont live in the same suberb of the city and stuff...I stalked him on fb (yeah i know creepy but i dont care) and see that he is on the basketball team of his suburb...Would be right if i go to watch live a game of his team and ask him after the game if he remembers me and pretend it was a random meeting??or it would be worse than adding him on fb?

ps: i m sorry for my english, hope u understand what i m trying to say
ps (2): i m not cry and stuff if i dont meet him, its just a little crush

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 07:30 PM

you can add him on fb but dont message him or anything let him come to you and i wouldnt go to the game and be like oh do you remember me if he wants to talk to you he will message you on fb

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply