This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STILL NO ANSWERS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
05-13-2014, 09:12 PM
STILL NO ANSWERS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Hey guys
I know I must sound weird and you may say I don't have self respect or something, but this is how it is
There was this guy from school (I'm 18 and he is 20) after a year of never seeing or hearing from him, he msges me telling that he thinks I'm cute and wants to know me better n stuff, we had a class together and did talk a lot, but didn't go far as he was dating someone at that time
So first time, he asks me out n doesn't show up texting next morning that he passed out as he had a flight that day
Second time, he txtes me 30 mins after we were supposed to meet and asks if I can still go with him, I said no bc I was mad
Third time it was valentines day, he was supposed to come pick me up from school and he did not text that day, and when I txted him asking where he was, I got no answer back and all I saw he deleted me from his fb
I know he's a a$$hole and piece of $hit, but I still am thinking of him and have hope that he will text me again, what should I do? I don't believe I can't still move on its a month already, btw I liked him when we had class together, so idk what should I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 09:15 PM

He obviously doesn&#x27;t care about you so if I were you just try and look for other people that care more about you

Ads

05-13-2014, 09:24 PM

Well if you want to chase him more, you need to know that this is how it will always be. I know it hurts and that there is that one attraction that really burns itself to you; trust me I had that. However you know this is a toxic situation and that you desearve better. What I did to get over my 'fatal attraction' was that I deleted his phone number, his email and kept myself from looking at his FB page at all costs. (Block him if you haven't already) Get rid of any means of communication with him! Also get rid of shit that may remind you of him. (Or put in the back or ur closet). Keep urself busy w/ other things everytime you think of him. Eventually he will fade and you will have your dignity! Big Grin
Good Luck!!
Message me if you have anymore q's or want more tips!
05-13-2014, 09:29 PM

Why would you be interested in some guy that basically doesn't give squat about you? Isn't it obvious that the only reason he is remotely interested in you is purely sexual? Its not like he is ever going to care enough about you to have anything close to a relationship.

Why just forget about this guy and concentrate more on a guy that will answer your texts and be there when he says he will be? You owe yourself at least that much. Let this loser be some other girls problem.