This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There is this guy at my high school that has been texting me but we have never met?
05-13-2014, 10:21 PM
There is this guy at my high school that has been texting me but we have never met?
Like 5 months ago I told my friend that I thought this guy was cute so she texted him and he followed me on twitter. Weeks pasted and then suddenly he favorited an old picture of mine on twitter. Then he randomly direct messaged me on twitter. We chatted and then he asked for my number. We have almost been texting for a month and still havent met. He asked me to hangout one weekend but i couldn't. He plays baseball so i went to one of his games this past weekend but it was a double header and i could only stay for one game. I thought i was going to be able to meet him then but it didnt happen. So now i am so desperate to meet him I'm just going to find him in the hallway and say hey. Is that a good idea? what should i say to hime in the hall? any tips? will me and him ever workout?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 10:27 PM

The only way it will work out is if you meet and get to know each other. I would talk to him and do it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply