This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Girl on twitter?
05-13-2014, 10:25 PM
Random Girl on twitter?
So this girl who i've never seen or spoke to before but lives local to me just followed me on twitter. She's very attractive and i wouldn't mind talking to her and maybe getting to know her but i really don't know how to start can i have any advice? Thanks in advance guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 10:37 PM

I have twitter and I would be delighted if any boy just randomly dm'ed me!
Just say 'you should know you're beautiful' she would have to reply to that! That could really get the conversation going!

Ads

05-13-2014, 10:43 PM

Hitting on girls on twitter sure is something new... I'd say just wait for the right moment: wait for her to tweet a replyable tweet, and try to make a conversation out of it. Or if she tweets something like "Having coffee at <this place>" (with a little more color in the tweet hehe), you may reply with something like "Oh, I'm at <a place nearby>", and there you have a starting point that might lead to you running like mad across the block to get to the place you claimed your position at to meet her.

That's the best I could think of Smile