This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to talk to this girl?
05-14-2014, 12:01 AM
how to talk to this girl?
I really like this girl and I want to talk to her but i never have a chance or know what to say to her, but i think today might be my chance. It's her birthday but i didnt feel comfortable telling happy birthday in person so i'm going to on twitter but i dont know how to. I feel like I should dm her happy birthday because i hardly ever tweet so everyone will know i like her if i tweet it, but i also think she might think i'm a little creepy for dm'ing when i could have just told her in person or tweeted. Should i tweet her or dm her? please any help is appreciated

PS were freshmen in high school and we already got home so i cant tell her in person

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 12:06 AM

The absolute best thing to do would be to tell her in person. Doing it through Twitter wouldn&#x27;t give off the sense that you care as much. If you get the chance to talk to her tomorrow, tell her something like, &quot;By the way, happy belated birthday! I would have said something yesterday, but I didn&#x27;t get the chance to.&quot; I know that it may be nerve wrecking, but telling her in person would show that you do care and didn&#x27;t forget.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply