This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is everyone so down on the Nats?
10-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Why is everyone so down on the Nats?
Everyone is calling them arrogant for shutting down Stras. On twitter people are using the hashtag chokeitude. Got to say I LOVE IT. you know your team is relevant when you start having haters. People are even insulting the fan base for "not knowing baseball" and being "bandwagon fans" LOL.

Can't wait for another division title season in 2013. Maybe they will get even better in the offseason.
Stras Gio Zimm Detwiler Good luck with that NL east.

In case you were wondering, I am a Nationals fan because I used to go to Expos games as a kid.

Not going to lie, this cheered me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 12:11 AM

Yeah right buddy, you're in the Phillies division. Phillies are going to win the division next year. Nats will be lucky if they even get a Wildcard spot.

It's funny, we own the Nats Park. There's always more Phillies fans than Nats at their Park. Actually, that is kind of sad in a way.

Ads

Doubt your magic from 2012 will continue in 2013... Phillies are coming back in 2013 with a vengeance. *cue this song* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4

Meet the Mets! Meets the Mets! Step right up and greet the Mets!

Well reportedly (from ESPN) on twitter, Chipper Jones wasn't down on the Nats. At least he was supportive in the third inning. So it isn't in fact *everyone*

I'm a Yankee fan welcome to my World. We get called stuff like that all the time, and I love it because when they boo you and talk crap about you it means you're doing something right. I do think they choked, but they are a good young team and will have a lot of success in the future.

Arrogance will do that to a team.
Especially one with "a phenom".
Who finished 3-for-23.

The "arrogant" comments are referring to the Nationals thinking they could get very far without Strasburg. He carried the team all year.
They were relying on Bryce Harper the "Phenom" who is more hype than talent.

The "bandwagon" comments are also understandable. Okay, you were an Expo fan. But look at the entire fan base over one season. They went from crickets chirping for 6 months to a fully packed stadium during the play offs.

As for next year, good luck. But you should really just be thankful they had one successful season. Hope you enjoyed it.

I have no problem with them. Except for gio being a cy young nominee lol. I'm an a's fan and my dream was to have the A's, Nats, Reds and O's to continue. I think the record of that bunch would have been a record lowest season average last year to male the playoff championship.

hahaha some guy sed mets lmao im done .hell no i know that the phillies will come back next year .unless u forgot about cliff lee and roy ,dont forget jason hamel .u crazy thts a rotation right there.