This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get people to sign up for my freebie site ?
05-14-2014, 05:03 AM
How do I get people to sign up for my freebie site ?
Hello every one I was just wondering if any of you have any suggestions on how to get people to be you referral on a freebie site it's really hard to convince some one your telling the truth because there are so many scams out there but I'm shocked that home based business are so popular when it's them who are the scammers for how much they charge when you can do freebie sites for free and get paid for it so.
Please spare me of your rude comment. if anyone else has a any freebie site a knows a way let me know
freebie sites are not scam's.

what exactly are you getting this info from personal experience nooooooo just a random person saying that's not true Your stupid and I was not talking to you.

Its actually sad how many people say freebie sites are scams when they have never even tried them.

Here check this one out its real fooool http://oneoffer.ourloot2boot.com/index.p...rral=29134

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 05:07 AM

Hello - freebie sites are scams

Ads

05-14-2014, 05:18 AM

We ran a free membership site with weekly freebies for years. To get people to join we got involved in the various giveaway promotions where you offer a free ebook.