This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she interested/have a crush on me?
05-14-2014, 10:50 AM
Is she interested/have a crush on me?
Two weeks ago, I was on this school trip when I met this girl I found really cute. She and I talked for about an hour or two, but it was more of a mild group conversation about school work between a few of my friends and a few of her friends. Two days ago, I was hanging out with my friends near these classrooms (which also happens to be around 10 feet from where she hangs out with her friends) when she came to go talk to her friends. She talked to her friends for a bit, and then afterwards, saw me ( or at least I think she glanced at me ), straightened/stroked her hair two times, and then walked away to some other place. Additionally, I sent her a facebook request yesterday, and she accepted it. Given this, does she have a crush and/or like me? Any reasoning or tips?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 11:06 AM

Next time you see her say something like "hey, so-and-so. Don't you look all cute today?" in a fun joking kind of way. Keep it light.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply